If you think it, you can share it!
Girl Scout Volunteers Can Change the
Imagine a new generation of leaders, who lead in a new way…
- Who lead out of principle rather than pride
- Who care what leadership is for more than who it’s for
- Who step across barriers of class and race every day
- Who seek out the work that needs doing in the world and bring boundless energy to every challenge
- They are today’s girls
- With YOUR help, they can do anything!
Girl Scouts of San Jacinto Council is very pleased you are interested in joining our Girl Scout family! Volunteers are a cornerstone of the Girl Scout movement. Thousands of caring adults work with girls from all walks of life to build leadership skills, discover new horizons and positively affect the world.
In return, being a Girl Scout volunteer offers exciting opportunities to meet new people, use time meaningfully, share special talents, and teach practical skills while learning new ones. Additionally, volunteers form partnerships with an organization of timeless character and genuine purpose that promises to build girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place!