Membership Recruitment Events (Rallies) 2013
What will you do today? Discover new things about yourself? Accomplish something you've dreamed of? Change your community? Impact the world?
Leadership experiences are what make Girl Scouting unique. There is no better time to join, than now!
For 100 years, Girl Scouts has offered every girl the opportunity to discover who she can be and what she can do, wherever she chooses to put her energies. If you think it, chances are you can do it!
Girl Scouts is for every girl, every where. But, it's also for adults - caring women and men willing to share their time and talents to help girls explore their interests and achieve their potential.
Learn how to become involved with Girl Scouts by attending a recruitment event in your area.
Please select your school.
Schools in PRIVATE District
- St Clare Of Assisi Catholic School
- St Laurence Catholic School
- St. Agnes Christian Academy
- St. Ambrose School
- St. Anne Catholic School (Beaumont)
- St. Anne Catholic School (Houston)
- St. Anthony Cathedral School
- St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School
- St. Catherine of Siena School
- St. Cecilia School
- St. Charles Borromeo School
- St. Christopher Catholic School No.5
- St. Cyprian's Episcopal School
- St. Edward Catholic School
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Elementary School
- St. Francis de Sales School
- St. Francis Episcopal Day School
- St. Francis of Assisi School
- St. Helen Catholic School
- St. James Day School
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Show All||<< BACK NEXT >>|